Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting ready for the weekend


The 4th of July is a big event in our small town. Saturday is also Taste of Montello where local restraunts fill the City Park and show off what they do best. Following all the great food and entertainment the Rotary Club has a fireworks display at dusk. A great day to be out and about in Montello. Having a shop right on the main street means lots of traffic , so I am busy finishing up some logs and rocks and breaking out the Santas ( yes, I said Santa) A local campground has a Christmas in July celebration and we all like to join in. A great time to start your holiday shopping and find some neat items. I am going to go out and paint the front windows with red, white and blue stars this afternoon to help dress the place up as well as fill the pots with small flags and hope they don't disappear ! I will add some window photos later in the day as I finish up .

No comments: