Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lodge decor


It seems that customers are still looking for those unique pieces of home and yard decor for their place"up north" or homes and I am busy painting away to get the orders from last week done. Most of the time I paint cute little black bears or raccoons on log pieces and then add a sloar light for a nice piece for your deck or yard. Recewntly, though we have had some new requests...eagles and once again a family pet. Those are always different as people bring me in a photo of the family pet to work from. Added to the logs and slabwwod wall art and signs are the handpainted rocks. Right now I am working on 6 rocks to be used for an animal shelter fund raiser...3 cats and 3 dogs. They are alot of fun as I am open to which breeed and color and size. When I get them finished I will post some photos. We are also getting ready for Berry Dairy Days here in Montello where we will be part of the Open House Tour and serving refreshments and having some great specials to highlight our work and upcoming classes. June 13th 9 to 4 Downtown Montello

No comments: