Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Be careful what you ask for

I should know better by now, but I asked for summer to finally get here and it did. I don't know if I posted about this before but I HATE hot weather. I am a 70's kind of gal. Cool nights and warm days. To make it worse I have Myasthenia Gravis which is triggered by hot and cold. Now, I wasn't worried because we had a central air unit. Having moved in in November we were unsure of how well it worked. Well. it was empty and that wasn't bad enough the coil in the furnace needs to be replaced. $450.00 and I can be cool. I am crossing my fingers and pushing the Etsy shop to help me make this happen.
  I need customers to think ahead to Halloween, animal hat make great costume alternative matched up with a pair of sweats or a blanket sleeper.


What about baby showers, there is always someone we know having a baby.

and If I haven't given you enough to think about Christmas is right around the corner. Order a special hat and mitt set or scarf and hat, for that special guy , what about a beard hat or a hat with a pocket for the mp3 player while they jog or run.



Ok I know I was asking for summer but, I need my air fixed and I HATE being hot. shop or share my etsy shop and help me get to my goal of 450.00 so I can chill out again LOL
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GrammasGifts?ref=si_shop

No comments: