Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Organizing My Time

This has been a whirl wind year. We have moved and went from a household of eight to ten depending on the day to just a couple with the occasional overnight guests. That all took some getting used to. Then once again I felt that it was up to me to step up and help out a family member, so we brought Tabitha my niece up from Tennessee to stay. She is five. Now I am back to getting someone off to school, reading bedtime stories and making sure there are freeze pops in the freezer for her new group of friends. All of this plus taking online college classes and running Grammas Gifts. Busy yes, but loving it. I think we all have a purpose and when my Gram was ill and I went to care for her, I thought she had trained me for this, then my Mom came up from Tulsa after my Brothers death and I stepped up to make sure she was set up and alright. We checked up on my Uncle until he passed and now a little visitor. I think this is my purpose, to make sure the others are all taken care of, and I am good with it.
This is Tabitha, and she loves to model hats, how wonderful!
With the new house came yard work and we were starting from a blank slate so for Mother's Day the family came together with gifts of plants and did some gardening for me.
Liz in the grey sweatshirt is our nursing student and is helping Tabitha get toiknow all the family members
Samantha in the black jacket should feel right at home, as a kid she was always picking up bugs and frogs and like today WORMS!

JJ would like to stop gardening and take the worms fishing!
The shop has stayed fairly busy and I added a few new items to the inventory
Luau anyone?
A knotted pixie hat
and a few more cute photo props or shower gifts





No comments: