Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

The New Year rang in on a quiet note here. I had 5 little ones waiting up to see the ball drop and 2 made it . LOL  New Years Day breakfast found some grumpy faces as well as hearty appetites for chocolate chip pancakes and a special order of eggs and sausage from our masked man.



I also added a new project for the year , Crochet Mood Blanket 2014  every day depending on my mood or stash color I will be making not one but two squares. These squares will be put together into a blanket next winter. I have decided to use mine as a grab bag gift for our next family Christmas. Depending on the size I could get three out of the 730 squares I will have.
soft yellow was day 1

this is called pistachio green and looks nothing like this photo LOL
I have not decided yet how I will join them or if I will back them with something. I have lots of time. The pattern for the squares I found on www.Ravelry.com, it is an African flower square.


No comments: