Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Photos from the shop


This is the little girls MOOSE hat. I came up with these for Moosefest the beginning of May. I am thinking..... change the bow and it could be a reindeer for Christmas

Little boys sweater and earflap cap, also a matching blanket as well as a hooded sweater in the same color






I charged the batteries and with a rainy day outside it seemed the perfect time to get the photos taken and share them , here on the blog. So many of the pieces I paint are too big or too heavy to sell online, but they are here in my shop in Montello.
The green window was an old storm off a house in town, reuse/recycle less waste... this is from the same house but being so small I can't imagine what it was a door to!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

That moose hat is ADORABLE.

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Wow, you have some GORGEOUS things! You are very, very talented. I am quite envious. :^)

I'm your newest Follower from Friendly Friday. I wanted to say hello and share some comment lo♥e.

I would be honored if you would take a minute to check out my blog and then follow me, too, if you like what you see.

I hope your weekend is amazing!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

Unknown said...

I love it...All very pretty!
The cat picture is funny :)
Happy Friendly Friday!
Following your blog and would love for you to say hi and follow back!
XOXO
Frenchy

Unknown said...

I am stopping from Mom Loop to follow. I love the doors. The bright yellow flowers are really fun.