Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Widening my Horizons

  Happy Fat Tuesday.... and NO, that is not how I intend to widen my horizon.  As I drink my morning coffee and referree the three dogs playtime, I have decided to put in place a way for those customers of mine who share my shop with friends and family can get a bonus. Another Etsy shop had an article on this and it sounds like a wonderful way to not only reward those customers but find new ones.
                   Here is what I was thinking:


Earn a $10 Credit for Every Friend You Bring to the Grammas Gifts !



Would you like to earn a free item?  Since you’ve already been spreading the word and sharing your love for  Grammas Gifts,  I have started an affiliate program to thank and reward you!   If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate, please contact me through Grammas Gifts or write to me at Pattibearsplace@gmail.com

Here’s how it works:
First....Contact me , letting me know you would like to be an affiliate.
Next    I’ll create a special 10% discount that you can share with your friends.
Then.... Each time one of your friends make their first purchase (of $10 or more) and use the 10% discount code, you receive a $10 Grammas Gifts gift certificate!

You can share your code anywhere and everywhere!
 Tell your friends, email relatives, and post it on your blog!
For every new customer you bring, you earn $10.00 certificate toward your choice of an item from the shop!
Visit the Grammas Gifts and  get started ♥

     Now with that finally in type I can get back to my Paczki and coffee.  I have a new baby sweater in the works. Lady Bugs is the theme for this next set and I can hardly wait to get it done and show it off. I need to use my time wisely today because the little guys come back tommorrow and then for four days it is hard to even finish a thought . A sweater seems out of the question!  As I am typing I can see on the tv they are calling for 6-8 inches of heavy wet snow startting tonight. I am glad I have more than enough yarn to hold me over, so all I need now is someone to run for milk and we are set to be snowed in for awhile. I think our road is the last one plowed in the county! That is ok with me , I will watch the flakes fall as I work away.

No comments: