Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am still needed

The Grandkids who live with me are in high school and growing up fast. Liz is getting ready to go off to college in the fall. She wants to be a nurse and is a great student. Very well rounded, always on the go and off to a sporting event or some type of meeting. The other tow are sophmores and in the new charter school. High Marq has been a god send for them. They are able to work on projects that interest them and have gone from grumbly and uninterested to happy and very well informed kids. So, some days I sit here working on baby items for the etsy shop ....thinking....a couple more years and they will fly the nest and I will need to find some new projects to keep my days full. THEN, Liz arrives home with a request. She, a senior in high chool wants a dispicable me hat. So, off to the computer we go so she can show me what Frank looks like. With an idea now I go back to my comfy chair and set out to get one done. This is what we came up with !
Liz wore it to school today.
      I do still have my two favorite little guys at the house at least 4 days a week. On those days I don't even have time to think about being alone. They keep me running until we all drop off to sleep. I did get Carsen to model the new giraffe hat I am working on for my Etsy shop. He is a character, funny and on the move constantly.



the two boys keep me going.....
I also have a beautiful new granddaughter who lives near Chicao and I can't wait to work up some ste little sweaters and such for her.


No comments: